Sunday, November 21, 2010

Genius Crows

For the last three days, I've been saying "holy crap crows are freaking smart!" I've told practically everybody I've seen during that time.

As evidence, you should definitely watch this whole episode of Nature, perhaps after the wolverine episode.

But, if nothing else, check out 12:45-18:00:

Watch the full episode. See more Nature.

I know many people who would not perform as well as the crow. It's only a matter of time before these guys master nuclear fission. And then, my friends, we are in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to love the link I am posting below now that I see your fascination with ravens...

    here is aesop's fables in more realistic setting: http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2009/08/06-01.html?etoc

    ReplyDelete